Half of the medical protective doors adopt the principles of shielding protection and distance protection. Shielding protection refers to the use of materials containing lead in raw materials. Radiation protection doors - medical protection doors - radiation protection doors - operating room airtight doors - Shandong Jiaqian metal materials Co., Ltd. can absorb the radiation that is harmful to human body because of the high atomic number of lead.
Distance protection is based on the principle that the radiation dose is inversely proportional to the square of the distance. The small knowledge of the radiation protection door increases the distance between the radiation and the personnel. The automatic air tight door and the automatic air tight door may cause radiation reaction and even cause radiation to a certain extent if the radiation is too much than the human body can bear Injury.
Therefore, it is necessary to install medical protective doors in places with strong radiation. Some people will resist the examination of X-ray and CT. In fact, after the radiation is blocked by the medical protective door, the damage caused by radiation to human body is within the scope that people can bear.
Radiation protection door
1. Put the finished radiation protection door into the door opening, and the production of medical protection door is specialized, but the door leaf can be removed if necessary. Classification 2 makes the inner surface of the radiation protection door and the contact surface fit the wall and be vertical, and correct the surface plane of the wall if necessary.
2. Ray protection door - medical protection door - radiation protection door - air tight door of operating room - Shandong Jiaqian metal materials Co., Ltd. vertically positioned the side frame of radiation protection door, so that the point and plane are on the same plane.
3. After the door frame of specialized radiation protection door production is in place, the door frame of category 2 is temporarily fixed with bolts, and category 2 is adjusted according to the design requirements to the same installation height, the same distance with the inner and outer walls, and the same width of the upper and lower door frames.
4. When installing the ray protection door, the vertical position of the locking wide body should be adjusted to make the gap between the door leaf and the door frame uniform, and fixed.
5. The door frame is temporarily fixed with bolts, which shall be rechecked to ensure the accurate installation dimension.